The following statement explains what personal information we may obtain from you (the "User" or the "End User") and how we use that personal information. By registering as a user of any services provided by HezomXpress Online Store through the HezomXpress Online Store website and by using the website in general, you are in agreement with these terms.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM CUSTOMERS?
When you register for and use this site, the following types of personal information are gathered:
Information Provided by the Customer:
- We receive and store any information that the customer enters on our Website or provides us in any other way. Such information may be procured, among other ways, when you register for an account, purchase a product or service from us, make a post on a discussion forum, request for information about our services, take part in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstake sponsored by us, submit a review, send us feedback, submit an affiliate agreement, send information or a product to another person, apply for a job vacancy, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Website.
- Subject to the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If the mandatory information for a particular activity is not provided upon request, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
Automatically Obtained Information:
- Our Website and/or our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers automatically collect certain information regarding Website users whenever you interact with us, through the use of electronic tools, such as Cookies. Some examples of such information collected are, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website.
- To help us make e-mails more useful, we are duly notified when you open an e-mail from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending duplicated or unnecessary messages to our customers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the information you provide to us or the information that we obtain:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, provide products and services to you and to facilitate payment processes
- To provide to companies and other organisations whose products we are providing to analyse your Website use and shopping preferences as part of efforts to improve and personalise our marketing and promotional efforts and product and service offerings to you
- To get in touch with you and to keep you informed of products and services including special offers, promotions, discounts, offers, competitions and so on from us, or our partners or advertisers
- To enhance the operation of the Website, administer the Website, troubleshoot, analyse trends and gather general demographic data
- To tailor your experience with third parties
- To share this information with our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our content, online advertising campaigns and programming
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot, accomplish administrative tasks
- To advertise online using Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Ad Preferences Manager
Tell Me More About Cookies
- Note that cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. Also note that we do not exchange cookies with third party websites or external data suppliers
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information about our customers is an essential part of our business. We are not in the business of selling this information to other parties. We share customer information based upon the guidelines below:
- We may share some or all of information (other than credit card information) with companies whose products we are supplying to you
- We may provide your information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of the Website and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service
- We may re-market your information. Re-marketing is a way for us to connect with users, based upon your previous interactions with the Website. Third-party marketing vendors may be hired by HezomXpress Online Store to perform re-marketing services
- We may share your content preferences and other information with the social network with which you have connected to the Website, along with those companies and persons you have asked us to share your information with
- We may share your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for our Protection and the Protection of Others. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website
- We may disclose automatically obtained information with our Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information with "Third Party Advertisers" or "Third Party Advertising Companies"
- By use of the Website, you are consenting to us sharing your personal information under the circumstances described herein
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show HezomXpress Online Store ads on sites across the Internet
- HezomXpress Online Store and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on your visit to Hezomxpress.sg
HOW SECURE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We work to keep our servers, applications and databases secure and free from unauthorized access and use, by using physical, administrative and technological measures to protection the information we maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online. By engaging in online shopping and transactions, you are accepting the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any security breach unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE IN MANAGING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information. However, the information might be needed to complete a purchase transaction or to take advantage of the full features of the Website.
- You may at any time view or modify any of your registered details on www.hezomxpress.sg, by logging into your account and accessing the "My Account" section of the Website. Once logged in you can change any of the details shown and followed by clicking ‘update my details'. You may also modify your registered details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Hezom Online Store, Blk 9008 Tampines Street 93 #03-33 Singapore 528843
- If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails. When contacting us, please indicate “unsubscribe” in the title and provide your name, address, email address, and what promotional emails you do not want to receive.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of the functionality and features of the Website. Without the aid of cookies, certain features of HezomXpress Online Store’s website may not function properly.
MISCELLANEOUS PRIVACY ISSUES
Are children allowed to make purchases on HezomXpress Online Store?